We appreciate your support!
The programs and opportunities that we provide for our students are made possible and enhanced, largely by the funds and in-kind support that we receive from off-campus individual and corporate donors. Your gifts allow us to serve our students in a variety of ways, including:
- graduate and undergraduate fellowships and scholarships
- opportunities for students to attend and present at professional conferences
- computing equipment and upgrades
- research opportunities and quality senior design experiences for undergraduates
- Geophysics Field Camp
- student society activities, both on and off-campus
- annual Geophysics newsletter
Your gift makes a big impact on the experiences of this department. For more information about how to make a gift, please contact Sara Pond, Director of Annual Giving at the Colorado School of Mines Foundation, at email@example.com or by phone at 303.273.3153.
How to Contribute
- You can make a one-time, or a recurring, gift on-line by credit card.
- You can mail a check, made payable to the Colorado School of Mines Foundation, with Department of Geophysics in the memo line, to Colorado School of Mines Foundation, PO Box 912031, Golden CO 80401
- Be sure to visit the matching gifts page to learn how your company can double–or even triple–your gift to Mines.
Book and Periodical Donations
If you have a rare book you would like to donate, please contact the Department. Unfortunately, due to space constraints, we are no longer able to accept contributions of book or periodical collections. We encourage you to donate these items to your local library.
The Department of Geophysics gratefully acknowledges the continued monetary and in-kind support from these individuals and organizations.
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Mr. Bob Basker
Mr. Rutt Bridges
Mr. Leo Brown
Mr. Tom Chatham
Mr. & Mrs. James Daniels
Mr. Robert Daniels
Dr. & Mrs. Tom Davis
Mr. Richard Degner & Global Geophysical
Devon Energy Corporation
Mr. Neil Fausset
Mr. Hugo Garcia
Mr. & Mrs. Fred Hilterman
Mr. Marvin Johnson
Mr. & Mrs. Erik Keskula
Dr. & Mrs. Keith Kvenvolden
Dr. Tom LaFehr
Landmark Graphics Corporation
Dr. & Mrs. Ken Larner
Marathon Oil Company
Mr. & Mrs. Barry McBride
The Harold L. Mendenhall Estate
Newmont Mining Corporation
The Helen M. Pakiser Estate
Mr. & Mrs. Jim Payne
Mrs. Norma Pickett
Ms. Claudia Rebne
The Reservoir Characterization Project
Shell International Exploration & Production
Dr. & Mrs. Ilya Tsvankin
U.S. Geological Survey