Professor of Geophysics and Vice President for Global Initiatives
- PhD, Geophysics, Rice University
- BS, Engineering Physics, University of Kansas
- BS, Physics, University of Kansas
- Ground-penetrating radar
- Reflection seismology
- Wavefield modeling
- Reflection imaging
- Waveform attribute analysis
- Material property estimation
- Domenzain, D., Bradford, J. , and J. Mead, 2021, Efficient inversion of 2.5D electrical resistivity data using the discrete adjoint method: Geophysics, https://doi.org/10.1190/geo2020-0373.1.
- Binbin, M., J. Xia, J. Bradford, and C. Shen, 2020, Estimating near-surface shear-wave-velocity structures via multichannel analysis of Rayleigh and Love waves: An experiment at the Boise Hydrogeophysical Research Site: Surveys in Geophysics, 41, 323–341.
- Domenzain, D., Bradford, J. , and J. Mead, 2020, Joint inversion of full-waveform ground-penetrating radar and electrical resistivity data: Part 1: Geophysics, 85, doi.org/10.1190/GEO2019-0754.1.
- Domenzain, D., J. Bradford, and J. Mead, 2020, Joint inversion of full-waveform ground-penetrating radar and electrical resistivity data — Part 2: Enhancing low frequencies with the envelope transform and cross gradients: Geophysics, 85, doi.org/10.1190/geo2019-0755.1.
- Mangel, A.R., Moysey, S. M. J., and J. Bradford, 2020, Reflection tomography of time-lapse GPR data for studying dynamic unsaturated flow phenomena: Hydrology and Earth Systems Science, 24, 159–167.
- Meehan, T., Marshall, H.P., Bradford, J.H., Hawley, R.L., Overly, T.B., Lewis, G., Graeter, K., Osterberg, E., and F. McCarthy, 2020, Reconstruction of historical surface mass balance, 1984–2017 from GreenTrACS multi-offset ground-penetrating radar: Journal of Glaciology, 1–10, doi.org/10.1017/ jog.2020.91.