Yanrui (Daisy) Ning
- PhD, Petroleum Engineering, Colorado School of Mines
- MS, Environmental Engineering, University of Wyoming
- BS, Petroleum Engineering, China University of Petroleum
- Reservoir Simulation
- Machine Learning
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage (CCUS)
- EOR in unconventional reservoirs
- Ning, Y., H. Kazemi, and T. Davis, 2018, Integration of dual-porosity modeling with 4D seismic and microseismic technology in Niobrara and Codell Formations, DJ Basin. SPE ATCE, Dallas, Texas, USA, 24-26 September. SPE-191682-MS.
- Ning, Y., and H, 2018, Ethane-enriched gas injection EOR in Niobrara and Codell: A dual-porosity compositional model. SPE Improved Oil Recovery Symposium, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 14-16 April. SPE-190226-MS.
- Ning, Y., H. Kazemi, and A. Tura, 2017. Production performance of Niobrara and Codell: Integrating compositional modeling with 4D seismic. In SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts 2017 (pp. 5885-5889). Society of Exploration Geophysicists.
- Ning, Y., and H. Kazemi, 2016, Coupled bulk modulus and flow simulation as fluid substitution model in fractured reservoirs. In SEG Technical Program Expanded Abstracts 2016 (pp. 5703-5707). Society of Exploration Geophysicists.