- BS in Physics at the University of Western Brittany-France (2015)
- MS in Oceanography at the University of Western Brittany-France (2018)
- PhD in Physical Oceanography at the University of Western Brittany-France (2022)
- Surface gravity waves
- numerical modeling of waves
- remote sensing
- geophysical fluid dynamics
- field work at sea
- Marechal, G., and F. Ardhuin, 2021, Surface currents and significant wave height fradients: Matching numerical models and high‐resolution altimeter wave heights in the Agulhas current region: Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 126, no. 2, https://doi.org/10.1029/2020JC016564.
- Marechal, G., AND C. de Marez, 2022, Variability of surface gravity wave field over a realistic cyclonic eddy: Ocean Science, 18, no. 5, 1275-1292, https://doi.org/10.5194/os-18-1275-2022.