Welcome graduate students! Here we have resources for your time in the Geophysics department. Please read the Graduate Student Handbook as it will answer a lot of your questions and help you keep on track for graduation.
A number of important forms can be accessed in interactive form at the Office of Graduate Studies website. Several forms (e.g., Admission to Candidacy form) must be filled out at that website and printed for signatures and submittal.
- Professional Master Progress Checklist
- MS Student Progress Checklist
- PhD Student Progress Checklist.
Thesis Defense Documents
- All graduate students are required to review and submit the Oral Examination/Defense Form before a defense date will be confirmed.
- All graduate students are required to review and submit the Heiland Lecture Form before a defense date will be confirmed.